- Provide IT infrastructure and system implementation services to enterprise customers with IT products and suppliers
- Collaborate with various engineer teams of technical specialists, commercial sales, presales and manage multiple external services providers to ensure the proper execution of the work
- Develop and maintain project plans covering all required tasks, resource requirements, cost and deliverables, such as project schedule, work plan, risk and mitigation plan etc
- Manage projects, including data centre, server and storage, network, system and cybersecurity, software, PABX and contact centre system
- Manage equipment procurement, budgets and timeline closely
- Provide status on project costs, schedule, and manage the prompt resolution of issues. Escalate issues and risks timely to draw management attention.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry with at least 3 years in project management
- Solid experience in structuring, running and managing infrastructure projects, such as infrastructure planning and system and network migration
- Technical knowledge and project management experience on networking, server storage, data centre, cybersecurity and software systems are preferred.
- Able to cope with tight project schedule and demonstrate the ability and flexibility to work under dynamic environment
- Proven ability in managing and maintaining relationship with a diverse range of technical resources
- Good collaboration and communication skills, and strong in managing third party vendors
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Experienced candidates will be considered as project manager