Our client is a large information Technology Solution Company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Network Admin to support their project.
- Designing and implementing network solutions
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Setup & test network design & technology
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, WAN accelerators, VPN, Firewalls, Load Balancers & Security devices
- Design, test and implement the new network design & technology
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in large scale of network administration, implementation and troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and troubleshoot
- Experience and sound knowledge of network implementation project
- Knowledge in Virtual Private Network, load balancing is an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and network implement project
- Holder of CCNP / CCNA will be advantaged
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.