Succesful Placement will be placed in our client in public sector to provide PC/LAN helpdesk support.
1.to provide helpdesk service to computer end users;
2.to carry out on-site support and provide recovery action according to prescribed procedures;
3.to assist in workstation or networked equipment setup, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation/relocation and perform site preparation work;
4.to provide logging and assist in preparing statistics and reports;
5.to maintain inventory records of end-user computer hardware, perform physical checks and maintain procedure manuals and documentation;
6.to perform system administrative tasks such as user account administration according to prescribed procedures;
7.to install and test hardware and software, and any other system tools; and
8.to carrying out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- MUST have 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or above including English and Chinese.
- Must have at least TWO years working experienced in PC/LAN support service.
- Solid experience in Windows PC and Lotus Notes mail system.
- Solid experienced in control and operation system.
- Required to visit remote sites for inventory checking and other support services.
For further enqueries, please contact at 28192911