Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Develop and maintain application programs and integrate application modules from internal and external teams;
- Identify and implement technical solution in consideration of unique business environment and currently deployed technologies;
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and problems reported and develop bug-fixes;
- Execute test according test plan, test scenarios and cases;
- Perform system tests such as unit test, integration test and performance test;
- Perform system and software configuration prior to system test and production rollout;
- Provide support to day-to-day user query and problem reporting.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."