Academic Requirement :
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Working Experience :
- More than 4 years' experience in IT and minimum 1 year experience in AI solution development.
Job Requirements :
- Work with internal IT team, business users and vendors to develop AI / Analytics solutions
- Responsible for planning and negotiating with different levels of users to prioritze tasks
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users
- Ensure the projects will be delivered on time, within budget, meeting users' requirements and comply with all established policies, standards and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of maintenance and support services adopting problem/ incident management and vendor management processes.
- Supervise your sub-ordinates and contractors to carry out the project and maintenance support works and liaise with other IT teams.
- Plan, budget and monitor variances for projects and system support activities in your responsible areas. Business travel may be required.
- Good knowledge in Machine / Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech to Text, Text to Speech
- Good knowledge in AI solutions including virtual agents, video analytics, intelligent search, Robotic Process Automation
- Good knowledge in AI vendor platforms - IBM, Google, Amazon, Microsoft
- Good knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark and so forth
- Good knowledge of developing cloud solution
- Good people and vendor management skills are essential.
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology and data modelling techniques
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation
- Self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, liaising and supervisory skills
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Good command of English and Chinese writing
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."