Our client is a well-established corporate in Hong Kong. They are looking for the contract Project Manager in the IT Project Management Office. The Project Management Office oversees the planning and execution of a portfolio of over 50 IT projects and is responsible for the setup and enforcement of the Group IT Governance.
Reporting to IT Manager - Project Management Office, the Project Manager / Program Manager will be responsible executing Projects with consideration of the followings:
- Project Initiation
- Driving projects from inception through technical / feasibility study to formal project commencement
- Construct business cases with defined scope and proper justification
- Identify relevant stakeholders, obtain buy-in and align parties with different views
- Strike balance between business requirements, feasibility on execution, time and budget constraint
- Project Execution
- Ensure projects were executed to deliver the expected benefits with the agreed timeframe and budget
- Adopt best practice for project execution in particular on risk management, issue management, resource management, change management and quality control
- Produce relevant project documents for record and knowledge transfer
- Ensure project are compliance with relevant governance
- Tackle and resolve resource conflict, requirement changes between projects
- Provide visibility on project through regular report and meetings
- Secure and mobilize project resources from other teams in delivering the projects
- Engage with project management practitioners via various platforms
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in the above duty areas
- Solid track record on managing projects costing over HK$2M or programs with multiple projects each costing over HK$2M
- Able to work independently in an dynamic and unstructured environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and influence stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure project with business users impact would be advantageous
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc.
- Good communication skill with fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.
Attractive salary package will be provided to suitable candidates. Interested parties could send the CV tby Apply Now or contact Alice Tong via 2819-2981 for further discussion.