Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist to plan and control all phases of the computer projects;
- Assist to deliver the computer projects within budget and time;
- Assist to monitor the resources and expenditures of the computer projects;
- Conduct tendering or procurement activities;
- Manage outsourcing contracts for the computer projects' whole SDLC;
- Develop quality control parameters and perform quality control and assurance of all project deliverables.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years post qualification IT working experience of which 10 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Server Virtualisation Technology, anaging G2B and G2C projects, IT Procurement, Tender Preparation and Administration and Vendor Management are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."