Our client is public listed sector looking for providing training and technical support.
1) Plan and source suitable public IT courses/conferences, invite and review nominations, and handle enquiries
2) Compile figures on training output
3) Plan, promote, implement and manage e-learning
4) Update and revamp the training portal and prepare monthly promotion on elearning content highlights
5) Manage and maintain training servers, including database, application and web server
6) Provide technical support to training room and Training Section
7) Arrange training in IT and core technologies
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Window servers; Web servers such as IIS Server, Apache Tomcat Server; Database server; MySQL Server
- Skills in written English adequate to enable effective communication via email independently
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."