Report to team leader, the SA has to,
- Assist Project Manager in managing B2B digital platform projects
- Ensure the delivery of final products or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality and on time, in accordance with the project plan
- Compile user requirements, conduct system analysis and design for both business and technical details
- Identify, analyze and resolve project issues and initiation corrective actions
- Conduct system test, regression test and DR on the application software and support users in UAT, such as setting up testing environments.
- Review vendor deliverables, including system design, documentation, program standard, to ensure quality deliverable from vendors.
- Need to work with third party vendors to deliver solutions
- Strong communication skills, eagerness and ability to achieve aggressive project targets.
- University degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 6-year relevant application development experience, of which at least 3-year Internet system development in the capacity of System Analyst
- Experience in some of the following would be an added advantage: REST API design, Spring Boot framework, AWS Cloud, ReactJS / AngularJS / NodeJS, Elastic Search, Messaging & Queue etc.
- Solid experience in large scale web project development and have ability to oversee the whole project SDLC from requirements gathering, analysis, development, UAT and production release
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."