Be responsible for the following in database management:
- To provide technical and operational services in enterprise database platform including incident management, problem diagnosis, architectural design and consultancy
- To lead in planning and implementation of database and related software major version upgrade.
- To lead the database monitoring standard definition, implementation and event response
- To provide the administration and management of data integration software and platform.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in:
- RDBMS: SAP ASE, Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL Server, Informix and NoSQL databases
- Solid experience in database software installation, configuration, upgrade and patching
- Solid experience in database monitoring
- Strong problem troubleshooting and analytical skill
- Good knowledge on Unix and Linux script development
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- Good knowledge in database high availability design.
- Experience in SQL programming.
- Experience in Sybase Replication server.
Less Experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."