Successful candidates will be contracted to our client to perform the below duties:
- To perform technical support and administration of Microsoft Windows Environment and ensure all Microsoft Windows Environments / Services (such as O365, AD, DNS, Exchange, etc.) are stable and meet the corresponding service level agreement (SLA);
- To provide administration on SharePoint online that as document sharing platform and simple workflow system;
- To preform support and administration on server platform and supporting tools such as backup, security and performance monitoring;
- To resolve incidents and problems and liaise with vendor as necessary;
- To provide 2nd tier technical support to desktop client issue;
- Automate routine tasks and transfer operational knowledge to data centre operators and/or IT Service Desk;
- Prepare operation manual and procedure and assist operator to complete the task.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years working experience in computing field
- Hands-on experience in Windows server 2012/2016, O365 administration, Active Directory, Exchange Mail, Sharepoint, etc.
- Proficient with VMware, Linux and Windows operating system.
- Knowledge of Veeam, Arcserver, SCOM and SolarWinds, etc.
- Experience in automating tasks with Powershell and VBScript.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and detail minded.
- Able to work independently and meet tight schedule.
- Good command in English and Mandarin
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."