Our client is a Information Technology Solution Company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a System Engineer to join their project to handle their existing project.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of the Flight Information Display System (FIDS) in Airport environment
- Support digital signage, multimedia and other Communications Engineering systems for various sizable system implementations
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science from a recognized institute or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in Linux administration, Windows server operating system, PC support and networking
- Airport operation with flight information display system experience would be an advantage
- Self-initiative, responsible, good interpersonal & communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Outside office hour support is required in case of emergency and scheduled maintenance
- Work Location: HK Airport
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."