Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Carry out infrastructure and technical system design for development for client's system.
- Coordinate with other parties to implement the proposed technical design.
- Perform on-going application system maintenance support and enhancement and lead programmers to implement the system changes and conduct annual disaster recovery drills.
- Prepare work assignment briefs and monitor performance of contractors.
- Follow up findings and recommendations of the Security Risk Assessment and Audit.
- A recognized degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Java application development of which must have 1 year similar capacity.
- Hands-on experience in Infrastructure and technical system.
- Experience in Java Programming and Oracle RDBMS.
- On-call duty is requiered.
- May need to go in different locations for maintenance and support.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."