Successful candidates will be seconded in our client in public sector
- Assist Project Manager to implement project management practice across all IT projects.
- Assist Project Manager to plan, direct and coordinate activities of security projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Assist Project Manager to collaborate with key stakeholders to define the quality assurance test plans that meet the company practices and standards.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in IT with 1 year in similar capacity
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in information security or project management.
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: project and program delivery, security operation, IT security policy & process, infrastructure development management, vendor management, financial management.
- Have PMP/CISSP/ CISM/CISA qualification.
- Have ITILv3 qualification.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.