Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To collect user requirements;
- To analyse, design and specific program components;
- To prepare and conduct system testing and user acceptance;
- To produce project reports and program specifications;
- To devise system and installation standards;
- To devise and maintain operating procedures in line with these standards;
- o monitor and report system usage and to recommend and control the allocation of computer resources;
- To develop house keeping jobs for security control, job accounting, system and data backup.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Officer SharePoint Server Administration, Microsoft SQL Server and .Net Development are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."