Successful candidates will be contracted to our client to perform the below duties:
- Act as the system analyst/ consultant on an ERP system implementation project
- Gather and analyse business requirements from users, coordinate with users to identify the problem in business process, and work out the functional requirement
- Coordinate with vendor on functional requirement specification, gap analysis, system design specifications, data conversion, training, SIT, UAT, roll-out
- Ensure the quality of deliverables from vendor
- Prepare project documentations
- Provide technical and consultative advice, handle user enquiries both local and overseas
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Over 7-year experience in system support or application development, especially in ERP system implementation, of which at least 5-year experience in the capacity of System Analyst
- Experience in full system development life cycle of large-scale project
- Experience in vendor management
- Knowledge in Oracle PL *SQL, Oracle RDBMS is an advantage
- Oracle Enterprise Architecture technical experience would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, proactive, fast-learner
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."