Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Support definition of user requirements;
- Coordinate with user and contractor teams on system development activities;
- Participate in development work of some user functions;
- Monitor the work schedule and assure quality of project deliverables;
- Conduct user acceptance test.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Java Application Framework, J2EE Development, Microsoft SQL Server, PRINCE and System Implementation and Maintenance/Support are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."