Successful candidates will be seconded to our client in public sector:
To provide programming support to the implementation in the system
- To support users to collect, examine and analyze user requirements for application development
- To provide programming and database support for the application components for the proposed system(s)
- To prepare and compile documentation for the proposed and/or developed applications
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor related to application development
- Must hold a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, awarded by a university in Hong Kong or by an overseas education institution to a Hong Kong resident
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in IT and with preferably 2 years practical experience working in Geographic Information System-related projects and have at least 1 year experience in similar post or in comparable capacity/duty involved in IT or Geographic Information System-related projects.