Working at Utility!
- Carry out project implementations, continuous improvement and support for IT systems related to planning, operation and maintenance of power system assets in generation, transmission and distribution businesses. These application systems include, but not limited to:-
- Integrated Commodities Management System
- Emission Management Information System
- Safety Document Management System
- Station Log System
- Other miscellaneous IT systems for power generation etc..
- Gather and analyze user requirements, identifying solution alternatives. Translate business requirements and business processes into technical design.
- Lead and deliver small and medium sized projects. Drive system design, participate and monitor development and project implementation activities, conduct quality assurance and prepare project documentations
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with users, contractors and vendors to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements, and follow up during and after the software development cycle to ensure applications developed are able to meet the business requirements
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology or a related discipline. Business Analyst/ Associate Project Manager Certification from HKITPC would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage
- Good understanding of project work plan and appreciation of the need to meet project deadlines
- Team oriented, Self-motivated, good Attention-to-Detail, creative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English. Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Good documentation, report writing, and presentation skill preferred.
Interested parties please send you CV to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.