Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To support network in sites and Headquarters for the security implementation;
- To provide technical support to go to remote construction sites and Headquarters.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Intruder Detection/Alert Technology, Internet Firewall Technical Support, Intrusion Prevention System, Networking, Storage Area Network, Virtual Private Network and Windows NT Server Administration & Network Support are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English;
- Candidates must have "Green Card", as going to construction site is essential requirement.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.