Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Perform production support for multiple systems running on Windows Shared Platform;
- Perform production support for multiple system monitoring tools and password management software;
- Liaise with users and vendors for requirement study, implementation and on-going support activities;
- Involve in planning, evaluation, management and acceptance for implementation of new and upgrade projects;
- Prepare technical specification and evaluation for new or upgrade projects;
- Perform technical trouble-shooting on Shared Platforms including Windows, LINUX Shared Platforms;
- Participate in IT security assessment and audit exercise.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Linux System Administration, Microsoft SQL Server, Server Virtualisation Technology and Windows Server 2008/2012 mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."