Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Perform system tuning and maintain the database and application architecture consisting of Oracle WebLogic and Fusion Middleware (Forms and Reports Service) and databases on Unix platform;
- Enhance and maintain the common system functions and facilities developed with Unix Shell Scripts, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and C / Oracle Pro*C as well as Oracle Forms and Reports,
- Coordinate relevant parties on system enhancement;
- Prepare and update technical manuals and project documents;
- Perform any other duties related to the system enhancement.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Certificate on CISSP/CISA is mandatory;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience Oracle RDBMS, SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting and WebLogic Server Administration are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."