Role Description -
- As a CTI specialist, you will be presented with an opportunity to research and report on emerging threats against corporate and to strategically shape and guide the approach corporate takes to protect its people and assets. The position offers an opportunity to inform and influence leadership with creative, unique approaches to detect and defeat complex threats for a global firm facing complex, sophisticated threats. Because of corporate's global presence and size, new challenges are identified and solved every day. CTI specialist must be able to work independently to identify non-traditional solutions to complex threats in the evolving threat landscape.
Key responsibilities -
- Independent collection, analysis, and production of finished cyber threat Intelligence in support of regional IT departments, Group Cyber Operations team, and other lines of business.
- Maintain awareness of the global threat landscape and review complex, technical threat data, enrich it with contextual information and produce in finished intelligence for key stakeholder consumption.
- Conduct technical analysis and reporting that will influence proactive detection logic and methodologies implemented across corporate businesses.
- Regularly collaborate with Group Cyber Operations Team, regional IT team and partners to respond to incidents and aid in investigations.
- Lead and manage external stakeholder relationships, including service providers, government bodies and others.
- 5+ years of technical cyber security experience, including supporting incident response, cyber investigations and/or SOC employment.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to operate independently and possessing comprehensive understanding of the cyber threat intelligence cycle, threat modelling and incident response.
- Strong technical writing skills with the ability to assimilate complex information and convey it in simple, succinct briefs.
- Attention to detail, analysis experience and ability to review and assess logs for anomalous activity, seeking out threats.
- Positive attitude, ability to manage time to adhere to deadlines and seeking to improve others while continuously learning and identifying ways to strengthen the collection and analysis systems to advance corporate's Cyber Threat Intelligence Program.
- Bachelors / masters degree in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degrees and/or certification in Information Security (e.g. CISA, CISM, CCSP, CISSP, CEH, etc) is desirable.
Interested parties please share your profiles by Apply Now.