Our client is a conglomerate with a very diversified business portfolio in terms of financial services, real estates, manufacturing as well as food and beverage. With their Business Intelligence and data team expanding, they are now hiring an experienced Data Analyst with technical proficiency on Azure to join the team.
- Oversee the maintenance, support and implementation of business intelligence and data warehouse platforms
- Gather and analyze business requirements from users and translate data into insights, forecast and actionable items
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Draw insights by visualizing data and creating user-friendly dashboard
- Liaise with vendors on business intelligence / data warehouse implementation projects
- Manage projects on systems deployment and rollout
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience on data analytic and BI reporting
- Technically proficient with Azure
- Knowledge on Power BI, Qlik, SQL Server or MySQL is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and can liaise with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.