Our client is a Tech Corporation in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Database Administrator with experience in Oracle Database for their project.
- Design and participate in a database standard platform and disaster recovery process
- Plan and coordinate DB security measures
- Perform routine database maintenance tasks, such as installation and configuration of Database server, capacity planning, performance monitoring, tuning of database system
- Maintain database high availability and ensure all production database work properly
- Provide Oracle management, monitoring and tuning
- At least 3 years of experience as a DBA in large environment
- Experience as Oracle DBA - database management and architecture
- Knowledge and experience in Database, AIX Unix/Linux/Windows, network, virtualization, Oracle Golden-gate, Active Data-guard
- Experience in working with large scale projects and databases highly advantageous
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.