- Participate in design, development, and maintaining ETL mappings, sessions, workflows and batches required for data integration and masking using Informatica;
- Manages the ETL process, including data quality and testing;
- Produce and maintain well documented programs that adhere to standards and satisfy user requirements;
- Document code and solutions for transition to the operational support teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Databases and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Data integration using Informatica Power Center would be highly preferable.
- Extensive experience in data warehouse projects, ETL development and data integration.
- Experience in generating end-user reports, version control (GIT, CVS, SVN), performance profiling, testing, and deployment.
- Experience in Master Data Management, SSIS, Data Cleansing, ESB, Crystal Reports, BusinessObjects, QlikView & SSRS is an advantage.