Reporting to the Chief Executive directly and giving maximum support to the Honorary Treasurer, the incumbent will be responsible for overall financial planning, working closely with Commissioners, Committee members and volunteers.
- Responsible for finance, accounting and payment for the company
- Prepare financial statements, annual / interim reports in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular review of all accounts including Districts and Divisions.
- Formulate internal financial control policies and procedures.
- Be proactive to improve efficiency in payment and accounting.
- Review and improve the accounting system constantly.
- Identify critical issues and irregularities; timely report to Management and recommend solutions.
- Conduct analysis and forecast e.g. cash flow, accounts receivable / payable.
- Liaise with counter-parties, such as auditors, statutory authorities, NGOs, and Government Departments.
- Assist other Executives in budgeting and forecasting.
- Participate in new construction of community services centres.
- Manage a Finance and Accounting Team and carry out finance and accounting functions.
- Participate in formulating financial policies related to retail shop operations.
- University graduate in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified member of recognized professional accounting bodies (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years' experience in financial accounting and supervision
- Well-versed in business planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Proficient in ACCPAC and Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced in working with volunteers, community groups, NGOs, Government Departments and so forth on project management
- Fluent in spoken / written Chinese and English; good at Putonghua
- Possessing good leading, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of people
- Multi-tasking, mature, initiative, meticulous and independent
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice Tong at 2819 2981.