- Major tasks include IT user account and access control administration, IT infrastructure resources planning and administration, cloud security admin, SAP license audit report preparation.
- Also be involved in improvement projects of the above work areas. Process revamp and computer programming are required.
- Participate in managing and liaising with external hired vendor on project deliverables
- CLP's IT users are mainly in Hong Kong. Some other in areas such as India, China, etc.
- Major access control works are on Microsoft related platforms e.g. AD, Exchange, File folder permission, Azure cloud, and SAP security.
Academic background and Skills/Experience
- University Degree with at least 2-3 working experience in IT fields in particular with some programming skills and good understanding of the most state-of-the art infrastructure and technology
- Knowledge and Experience on the followings would be preferred
- Active Directory
- SAP security
- IT infrastructure
- Language: Able to communicate well in English/ Cantonese, Putonghua can be a bonus and good in writing
- Willing to take up new challenges and self-motivated and independent
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Customer facing
- Able to work in full synergy with other teammates
Interested parties please send to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.