Working at Airport Area!
- Use appropriate processes and tools to create systems, or services, on a technical infrastructure which supports business demands, that are resilient, secure and highly available.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives within own area in line with High Performing Team.
- Take responsibility for implementation of technical part of plans, focusing on requirements and planning to meet or exceed internal client expectations.
- Interface with other IT areas, sharing technical knowledge and expertise, and resolving issues as necessary, using specialist information to enable others to deliver.
- Provide expert level support in area of technical specialization, ensuring prompt and accurate resolution of challenges.
- Communicate the proposed design solutions to the stakeholders, and help to guide decisions regarding trade-offs that may impact the requirement or delivery timescales for infrastructure projects.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and distinguish users' requests from underlying business problems.
- Show initiative and makes time available to ensure general technical competencies and specializations are kept up-to-date in line with industry developments for self and team.
- Perform proactive maintenance such as oversee system performance, provide recommendations on proactive maintenance activities, manage application and infrastructure support service providers and vendors on performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning and expansion, implementation of patches and hot fixes.
- Work closely with upstream stakeholders such as solution architects and IT strategy teams to ensure the IT infrastructure asset is delivered aligning with the strategic roadmap.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and distinguish user's requests from the underlying business problems.
Qualifications / Experience
- Technical degree holder with minimum of 10 years IT experience, at least 5 years of IT Infrastructure experience.
- Proven technical management and specialist experience of working in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Professional competency in at least one technical specialization, with broad understanding of other current and emerging technologies.
- Solid experience of developing solutions and making decisions for team with only minimal management guidance and supervision.
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level and have an ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to listen and articulate ideas verbally, and in the written form, to a broad range of audiences; ability to ask probing questions and deliver presentations.
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills; ability to identify patterns and generate informed ideas.
- Focus on end user's or customer's needs; ability to set expectations and understand end user behaviour.
- Ability and willingness to proactively accept and drive change to accomplish positive collective outcomes.
- Ability to understand strategy and align tactical and strategic work in a well-balanced way to achieve results.
- Standy-by support is requried
ITIL framework and processes - implementation and ongoing improvement
Compute, storage and networking engineering - Software-defined network/storage technologies, LAN/WAN/MAN, router/switches, data/voice networks, wireless, remote access, various security technologies, hybrid cloud technologies, AIX/Linux/Solaris/Windows, VMWare/ESX, SAN/NAS, OpenStack technologies
Workplace engineering - desktop standard operating environment, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Lync, Office365 and productivity tools
Platform engineering - various web, application server, content caching and database technologies products, SOA technologies and products, docker technologies and products, Content delivery network
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.