- Execute change management initiatives for our business users.
- Work with the IT teams to gather information about the IT services and solutions and translate technical concepts to business users and stakeholders
- Formulate strategies to delivery change management plans.
- Manage change management and communication materials including email writing, newsletters, training materials, videos, graphics.
- Develop, motivate and promote self-learning practice in IT knowledge and skills across business groups.
- Provide status reporting and regular analytical reports on the change management communication plan.
- Strategize communication activities, tools and events to manage users’ usage expectations.
- Study feedback and share insights for improvements, with visibility of issues from the ground.
- Minimum 5 years’ Change Management/ Business Analysis experience with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, presentation skills, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail .
- Experience in MS Office software (office suite, Skype, Lync, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Windows 7 & 10, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Android, VOIP Phones) will be highly preferable.
- Excellent writing and visual communication design & building, sharing & listening skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management at all levels.
- Solid understanding of change management about IT services and solutions for business users, strong in facilitating and motivating business users throughout the transition journey.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English & Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) .
- Willing to travel and accept short-term overseas assignments as and when required.
Interested parties please send your resume (in Word format) to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong at 2819 2981 for a confidential discussion.