Our client is a US listed, global electronic brand with premier industry leading position. Reporting to the Head of IT, this Infrastructure Director will lead a large team (60+) to oversee the global infrastructure including operation, data center and cybersecurity as well as the relevant architecture design.
- Oversee global infrastructure operation
- Work with regional IT managers on infrastructure deployment and define operation procedures
- Maintain a secure and efficient IT architecture design
- Provide guidance and ensure infrastructure team is trained with necessary skills and knowledge to manage daily operation
- Conduct monthly review meeting with operational KPIs and metrics
- Coordinate with SOC and Data Center teams for system administration management
- Manage projects scopes to control planning and risk management
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in infrastructure architecture design and system administration
- Proven track record in managing sizeable team on global basis
- Adapt in vendor and project management
- Ability to work efficiently with different levels of management
- Qualification such as CISSP/ CISM/ ITIL / CCDE / CCIE is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Mandarin
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.