Successful Placement will be placed in our client in public sector to provide IT Helpdesk and Inventory Support.
- Work as a member of Helpdesk Team and Inventory Team;
- Prepare, maintain and deploy master copy of each Personal Computer (PC);
- Assist in the Helpdesk services at headquarters and other remote offices;
- Provide technical support to end users in installation, configuration and using of software assigned by the department;
- Conduct system health check and maintain the operation of PC/LAN and computer systems of the department;
- Assist in the setup of PCs users and accounts in both headquarters and other remote offices;
- Maintain IT inventory of the department;
- Setup and deploy IT equipment to the users;
- Assist and support IT staff systems as assigned by the supervisor(s);
- Provide user support services to video conference, iPhone, Building Information Modeling, and laptop computers;
- Perform other IT-related duties in the capacity as IT Assistant or as instructed by the supervisor(s)
- MUST have 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or above including English and Chinese.
- Must have at least 2 years solid working experiences in LAN administration, PC hardware and software, Microsoft Active Directory and Lotus Notes.
- Good command in both written and oral in English and Chinese.
- Working locations at Yau Ma Tei / Mong Kok / Kwun Tong / Taikoo.
Interested parties, please click "Apply" Now.