Our client is a global leading entertainment provider most renowned for their high investment on their web and digital platforms. They are now recruiting a Project Director who has proven track record on overseeing complex large scale projects and implementation experience within Agile environment to join the team.
- Oversee the production of deliverables within controlled budget and schedule
- Manage the delivery and program resources over large programme and multiple projects
- Collaborate with different business stakeholders through matrix setting to achieve business objectives
- Identify and mitigate potential risks throughout project lifecycle
- Handle change management when necessary
- Coordinate between executive management and external vendors to provide overview to executive management on project progress
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- PMP, Prince2, Agile or Scrum Master qualification is highly advantageous
- 12 years' working experience with proven track record managing multiple large scale projects
- Expert knowledge on Agile methodology
- Proficient with tools such as Jira, Tableau or Confluence
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.