Our Client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Our clients in Australia and Asia include all of the major banks, insurance giants, the majority of the utilities providers, and major telecommunications companies.
We are seeking a professional individual who can collaborate within our existing team environment to deliver rich and market leading document management solutions.
IT Security and Compliance Analyst
- Defining and documenting security architecture framework as required within guidelines set by the organisation's Enterprise Architects or Technology General Management.
- Maintain understanding and design solutions in line with Monetary Authority and Compliance frameworks across the Asia Pacific Region.
- Providing technical documentation and planning advice to IT management in relation to their needs, current system performance and required solutions and technology strategy.
- Work with a range of teams to ensure remediation actions, including patching and configuration changes, are implemented according to agreed timeframes
- Direct involvement with all IT projects to ensure they align to security architecture principles and while assessing technology associated risks.
- Working with key Infrastructure and application personnel to provide or assist in technical planning advice in relation to their needs, including up front analysis of needs and hardware/software recommendations.
- Evaluating the potential of new products to enhance or supersede existing security architecture, working with the relevant technical resources.
- Provide technical advice and coordination on the implementation of security systems and on security risks associated with ICT systems
- Develop and improve operational procedures and processes for security infrastructure
- Provide information security incident management and incident response support, security awareness and training across the local and regional sites as appropriate.
- Represent the business during onsite information security audits and assessments
- Work with IT and business representatives to ensure continuous improvement of the ISMS and to achieve annual ISO 27001 certification, including conducting Vendor Management and third-party security assessments
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering, IT or a related discipline is highly desired.
- Technology Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, SABSA, GIAC would be highly desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 8 year's working experience in Information technology with at least 3 years in a security architect or senior security analyst role.