Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for designing the application architecture for the proposed system with due consideration of system functionalities, performance, security, resilience, availability, scalability and IT advancement, etc;
- Work full-time in the office throughout project, and may work part-time at other project milestones;
- Required to work at least 67.5 man-days throughout project
- Participate and take the lead in design workshops and discussions with the representatives during the identification and selection of TSOs for the respective study areas, including analysing and proposing options as well as providing explanations on the proposed design.
- Minimum of 8 years of post- qualification of IT experience, including at least 4 years of experience in the relevant function/ speciality of application architecture and integration;
- Experience of performing the role of IT specialist for application architecture and integration in completion of at least one project on application design or IT application integration for multi-tier enterprise system with over 1000 users per multi-tier enterprise system;
- Must have Government experience,
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."