- Ability to perform problem analysis and recommend solutions not necessarily covered by standard operating procedures.
- Provides Tier 1 support for desktops, laptops, Windows servers, printers, LAN/WAN networking.
- Monitors, installs, troubleshoot, and upgrades desktop and laptop based solutions. Provides Tier 1 support for WAN, LAN and Windows based solutions including but not limited to: Office365, Active Directory Management and Backup Operation.
- Ability to continuously improve the Help Desk and other day-to-day processes.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Create and update documentation as changes are made.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to seek out, manage and work with vendors.
- Supervise local IT support of remote site.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- More than 2 years' experience of IT Help Desk with focus on desktop and laptop environments.
- CCNA, MCSA, MCITP, ITIL certificate is preferable.
- Experience with server and network security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with support of AD, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP services.
- Experience with support of Hyper-V, SQL Server, Terminal Server and Backup.
Requires excellent communication skills.
- Requires a strong customer service orientation.
- Requires strong vendor management experience.
- Requires project management experience.
- Must adhere to all standard operating procedures.
- May require some travel providing support extension to other offices.
- Must be able to effectively operate as a member of a cross-functional Global team.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with supporting sourcing organizations