Succesful Placement will be placed in our client in public sector to support all IT related projects.
To develop and support all IT related projets.
- To develop and enhance application programs and perform unit test;
- To conduct and support all related tests such as system integration test, user acceptance test, system performance test, load test, drill test, etc;
- To review work for correctness, for adherence to the design concepts and user requirements, and for all progress in accordance with the schedules;
- To prepare and deliver presentations/demonstration on all deliverables to internal teams and end users;
- To provide technical and user support to internal teams, end users and operation staff.
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of IT working experience with at least 1 years of experience in performing a programmer role;
- At least 1 years of consolidated experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise wide web-based systems built on J2EE platform;
- Experience in using Oracle Database is preferred;
- Experience in using open source frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery is preferred;
- Strong team player and capable to work under pressure independently and proactively;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
Interested parties, please click "Apply" Now.