- Lead a team to perform the activities of the software development/ maintenance lifecycle
- Provide on-going support, maintenance and enhancement to the Web-based system to ensure service stability and availability
- Perform quality control and assurance, evaluating implementation options.
- Perform problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problem, providing solutions
- Identify and resolve the project and technical constraints/ risk
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years or above in system development, implementation, support and maintenance of web-based projects
- At least 3 years of IT experience in system design and system implementation
- At least 3 years of IT experiences in the provision of implementation or maintenance experience on government IT systems
- Solid experience in Agile Development and DevOps experience
- Good team player, self-initiative and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.