- Liaise with internal and external parities such as vendors and contractors to provide services design, implementation, maintenance work for the network and system infrastructure
- Perform planned and unplanned activities to maintain network availability; night work may be required
- Provide 2nd tier support service and handle enquiries from working parties
- Perform network configuration planning for customers' services
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information System or relevant disciplines
- 1 years' experience in network support.
- CCNA or above qualification or equivalent is a must
- Responsible for supporting Networking equipment, Windows domain and RedHat Linux servers