- Provide internal IT infrastructure support and system administration
- Evaluate, plan and implement new or upgrade IT solutions and services
- Prepare IT documentations and technical specifications such as user guidelines, policies and procedures for system operations and maintenance, etc.
- Perform evaluation, problem analysis, root cause diagnosis, administration, and trouble-shooting of resource including OS, hardware, and software
- Liaise with vendor/ supplier and collaborate with internal users to setup IT infrastructure
- Graduated in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline, degree holder is preferable
- Minimum 5 years' relevant IT infrastructure support or implementation experience
- Knowledge in MS Windows Servers, AD, Exchange, File & Print, Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Skype for Business, SharePoint, AV Conferencing Facilities, MS Teams, MDM VMware
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
Interested parties, please click "Apply now"