- Handling 2nd level faults and enquiries
- Participate after hours 2nd on-call support roster
- Representing as Network Team within IT department
- Carry out network and firewall changes that are classified as operational changes
- Perform routine day-to-day network activities.
- Project implementation
- Where workload is manageable, the personnel will involve in network project implementation
- Participate and contribute to design and implementation of new network
- Documentation of procedures and technical information
- CCNP certified or equivalent. CCIE/CISSP an advantage.
- Good hands on experience on WAN, LAN and routing protocols, like configuring BGP, OSPF
- Demonstrated expertise in data network design, implementation and support, particularly in IP networks. This includes expertise in MPLS and Cisco routing, switching and security products
- Good troubleshooting skill on network issues.
- Familiar with Cisco products, like any models of switches and routers, PIX & ASA firewalls etc.
- Good documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools like spreadsheets and MS Visio
- Investment Banking experience is preferable
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours as necessary
- Takes all appropriate action to achieve targets, outcome and results focused
- Strongly motivated to succeed, able to work independently and across the matrix
- Able to work with all parts of team and external partners to deliver a solution to clients
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to interact at all levels internally and if necessary externally
- Presents with personal confidence
- Able to support the proposition and sales teams in presentations to customers
- Excellent written communication skills- reports, client documents.
- Able to innovate and be flexible and creative in helping to develop a business opportunity or solution
Interested party please send your resume by Apply Now or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.