- Provide oversight and leadership for the execution of PD (Partnership Distribution) strategies across the region
- Work closely with local market PD heads to execute initiatives across the region
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in development and execution of strategic priorities
- Work closely with Partners to obtain alignment on execution approach and timelines
- Manage and develop comprehensive / automated (desired) bancassurance MIS for use by all relevant parties.
- Manage and develop weekly, monthly, quarterly sales performances and prepare monthly APE forecast. Review and design new performance management reports for PD Team. Close liaison with local markets and Insurance Management team is required
- Manage all Annual Incentive Payment for all Regional Partnerships and develop reports for sharing with Partners
- Manage key regional projects as assigned to support partnership development across the region
- Candidate with 7-8 years or above working experience
- At least 3 years' experience in insurance industry is required
- With experience and skills to coordinate/host meeting, manage partner MI reports, follow up and resolve issues/ matters for the account, etc.
- Good communications skills who can work diligently with both internal Regional/Country stakeholders and bank partners
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.