In this position, you will:
- Responsible for the overall management of enterprise ICT projects, such as enterprise networking, voice solution and other ICT solutions.
- Responsible for ICT delivery solution and methodology during the pre-sales phase.
- Support sales team in tender and participate the tender proposal preparation.
- Lead and coordinate the internal and external resources to support the project delivery.
- Communicate with customers, partners and suppliers directly, including presentation, workshop, discussion and reporting etc.
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in Telecommunications/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in ICT industry and handling relevant projects with contracted value over 5M
- Holders of CCIE-Collaboration/Voice/ Routing & Switching/ Wireless. PMP, ITIL holder is preferred
- Passionate, teamwork, flexible and self-initiative
- Good leadership, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills are required
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.