Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for budgeting and overall IT planning, developments to deliver Web, Mobile, Apps, Content Management, E-Commerce channels etc to align with company goals and business expansion;
- In-charge on full project management including IT schedule, task allocation, progress reporting and status update meeting;
- Consult and collaborate with different users to understand their business needs, goals and objectives, processes and requirements;
- Work closely with IT Team for building-up and developing new B2C e-commerce online stores from scratch;
- Ensure documented requirements and process flows can be easily translated into test plans and test cases;
- Support on project development including API development/ Integration for Various Online E-Commerce Channels ( eBay, Q10 or any another market place relevant), Shipping Carriers and Payment Gateways and etc;
- Continuously Optimize, Automate and enhance the existing processes and flows for better effectiveness and enhancements.
- Define IT strategies to support business growth
- Liaise with different IT teams in the region to work on multi-site implementations and ensure timely and quality deliverables.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project management, with proven track record in project development including scopes, timeline, resources, costs, risk and issues, inter-dependencies and assumptions etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Logical and organized; Excellent presentation skill and able to manage an effective communication with all level of stakeholders
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese.