More than 1 positions from FSI / SI / utility
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a project or workstream, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Provide the end-to-end project management from managing the project, resources, budget, timeline to deliverables.
- Responsible for budgeting and overall planning, developments and to deliver multiple projects
- Proficient to develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
Work closely with vendors, Business Outcome Leads, Technology Leads and Delivery Leads to ensure alignment of initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and Group compliance policies.
- Lead change initiatives as well as manage stakeholders and senior management relationships.
- Evaluate and implement plans to resolve issues related to IT risk and business protection.
- Strong Project Management experience, with at least 7 years PM experience.
- Previous experience managing Infrastructure, application, CRM or data centre relocation /set-up projects
- Previous Digital Transformation project experience would be a plus.
- Strong people and project management skills
- Solid experience in managing and delivering large-scale projects and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Any Project Management Certification or Agile
- Good Communication skills
- Less experienced will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.