Major duties include:
- Perform reception duty at Information Technology Group
- Provide efficient and effective clerical/ admin services including typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, and simple statistics compilation
- Co-ordinate and provide office logistics support to various Branches
- Co-ordinate travel logistics
- Maintain a proper central filing system by the Electronic Document Management System
- Act as Training coordinator
- Follow-up on office equipment & maintenance services
- Monitor the presentation equipment & facilities of meeting rooms
- Distribute & track incoming/outing correspondence
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor as and when required
- A minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B) or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years' clerical/admin experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Familiar with systems such as EFMS, EDMS, EHRS, etc. an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented, hardworking, self-motivated and a team player.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
Interested parties can send your resume by Apply Now.