The Sales Manager role supporting the Government Sector is a business partner for the Regional VP.
The ideal candidate has strong experience relating to doing business in sales planning with analytic acumen, and the ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership.
Sales Manager (Government)
1. Develop key vertical market key account customers for government sector.
2. Solution selling skill and high-touch CXO engagement.
3. Handle customer relationship management, prepare guidelines for vertical market sales and solution white papers, and facilitate R&D, integration and packaging of the solutions.
4. Establish sustainable strategic relationship between Huawei and the strategic vertical market customers.
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in well-known CT or IT companies and in key account sales and vertical market sales.
3. Have experience of managing vertical market customers and leading teams.
4. In-Depth understanding of vertical market and key accounts sales practice.
5. Have good concept of overall situation and the spirit of teamwork
6. Have proven achievement in the past, the achievement attained by leading teams is preferred.
7. Technical background is preferred.
8. Potential Leadership ability is essential as well
9. Proficiency in Chinese and English is a must, master of extra foreign language is preferred.