The SAP Test Lead should be able to effectively balance process, people and results. The manager is creative and thinks outside of the box, has a passion for developing people, a perspective that is global. They will have a responsibility to help drive software test and validation alignment for one or more programs within the organization.
- Provide dedicated overarching Project Test Management
- 1st Point of escalation for all testing risks and issues
- Initial Planning of engagement supported by the Architect / QA.
- Agree & confirm testing framework(s) and guidelines.
- Provide Test Management and oversight.
- Reporting to the assigned Project Management in order to ensure clear stakeholder management across the program.
- Day to day status meetings, progress tracking, and the management of issues and risks will be managed and communicated in the agreed manner.
- Daily coordination of test teams.
- Leading the in-scope QA phases/work stream areas, including approach, scoping & planning, resources, scheduling, environments, risks, issues, progress, and metrics reporting to client VP of Testing and Qualitest Program Test Manager.
- Definition & Management of the defect process for the project across all defined test phases including resolution & trend analysis.
- Daily status reporting.
- Management and coordination of test case build and execution by testers
- Definition and delivery of the workstream testing schedule and confirming attendees
- Reporting of progress against plan, highlight risks and issues
- Preparation of Engagement Summary Report & Handover meeting & required documentation.
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.