Our client is a multinational E-Commerce brand across the globe. Due with team expansion, they are actively looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst with both system & network project exposures.
The ideal candidate should be coming from retail, luxury or any related sector. He or She should have solid project exposures in managing 1-2 junior system support, tier-1 to tier-3 support from a well-renowned company.
Hence, He or she should be able to communicate in good English and Mandarin.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- A degree in information technology, computer engineering or computer science;
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Networking, Server infrastructure, VMware,
- SAN, LINUX server, Administration on Window Server and mail services
- Manage outsource vendor on incident, change and problem management and other operation matters
- Manage system & network infrastructure
- An in depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or Office 365
- is essential
- Working knowledge of VoIP phone system, collaborate with network security team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Chinese
- Excellent analytical mind and problem solving skill, able to work independently
For interested parties, please click "Apply" button.