Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Perform IT helpdesk frontline support;
- Support end users for their PC operation systems, hardware setup, installation and configuration of in-house application system;
- Setup of Lotus Notes Account, Confidential Mail System(CMS) and Mobile Confidential Mail System(MCMS);
- Maintenance of desktop PCs, patches, window updates etc.;
- Assist in setting up of mobile computing equipment and smart phone;
- Assist in resolving technical issues of network problem and server management;
- Assist in user acceptance test, training and rollout of internal IT system;
- Assist in stock keeping and control of equipment inventory record;
- Assist in administrating Mobile Device Management Application System for i-devices;
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years post qualification IT working experience of which 2 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Anti-Virus Technology, Infrastructure, Lotus Notes Mail Admin. & Technical Support, Networking, Office Automation, PC LAN Support, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2003 and Wireless and Mobile are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Rachel Lam on 2819 2921 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."